ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING SERVICES
- Drop off service in Baltimore: We accept MOST electronic in any condition free of charge. No appointment needed. Drive-through service is available for customers. Our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle. For a list of items that we accept click here…
- Pick up services: Aside from our drop-off service for both household and commercial electronics, when it comes to bulk quantities of electronics we offer pick up service in Maryland, DC, and Virginia…
- Internal Redeployment of technology Companies looking for a technology refresh but not ready to upgrade will bring Ecycle101 to their aid. Ecycle101 will in this case collect the technology, and refurbished it for the company to be able to redeploy it…
- RETIREMENT OF SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT.Specialty equipment is not electronics you can buy at the local store. They are highly specialized for their purpose, which makes them expensive and limited in availability. It takes highly sophisticated and expensive equipment to test the functionality. This makes the typical strategy of testing everything before reselling it very difficult to implement. Ecycle101 has experience in extending the life cycle of such equipment…
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) programs for Hospitals We specialize in hospital disposal of old technology, or in what’s often called disposal for a hospital tech refresh.We are trusted by hospitals to properly care for their equipment, and perhaps even more important to make sure no personal data is left in the devices…
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) programs for Businesses of all sizes: When a business is ready to upgrade their technology our professional staff picks up computers, scanners, and other equipment from your business.
- Data Eradication: When requested, we will remove all data from your devices; we use sophisticated methods, and advanced technologies to make sure the equipment is truly free of such data before it is recycled or reused. Data destruction is done in accordance with NAID, NIST 800-88, and DoD standards. We will provide a certificate of data deletion when requested.
- Lease return services We will work with you to ensure the fulfillment of Master Lease Agreements. When building the channels for returning equipment, having us as your lease return partner will streamline the timely management of technology lease agreements…
- Destruction of items using industrial shredders: Our industrial shredding services provide the means to facilitate destruction of items that need to be rendered
- Video evidence of destruction: when requested can supply you with a DVD containing individual videos documenting the destruction of each item
Electronics Drop-off Services
No appointment is needed. Drive-through service is available for customers. Come in during business hours, and our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle. Some items can be dropped off free of charge.
Electronics Pick-up Services
Our professional staff will arrive on an agreed-upon schedule and assist you in making the process of disposal of electronics be an easy one for you. Our e-waste pick-up staff is trained to consolidate shipments and equipment to efficiently collect waste and transport it to our plant.
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) programs for Hospitals
We specialize in hospital disposal of old technology, or in what’s often called disposal for a hospital tech refresh.
Lease Return Services
When building the channels for returning equipment there are some risks to the businesses and consumers that must be managed in order to avoid costly fees. We will work with you to ensure the fulfillment of Master Lease Agreements. Having us as your lease return partner will streamline the timely management of technology lease agreements.
Internal IT departments will do their best to erase personal data. Still, any residual data left on the devices could not only be embarrassing, but it could also create monetary or liability problems. Leaving such data at risk is also not in line with the standards of due diligence that companies want to offer to their clients or employees.
At ecycle101, we use US Department of Defense (DOD) standards for data destruction; we guarantee information security for your business information and any employee or customer data stored on your computer drives.
RETIREMENT OF SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT.
Specialty equipment is not electronics you can buy at the local store. They are highly specialized for their purpose, which makes them expensive and limited in availability. It takes highly sophisticated and expensive equipment to test the functionality. This makes the typical strategy of testing everything before reselling it very difficult to implement. Ecycle101 has experience in extending the life cycle of such equipment.
IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) programs for Businesses.
When businesses upgrade to newer equipment, that does not mean that the old devices are not useful; old technology products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled in an environmentally sound manner so that they are less harmful to the ecosystem and reduce the need to extract or manufacture virgin materials to fabricate new products. Reusing also provides affordable electronics to people in low-income households or developing nations. If reuse or refurbishing is not possible, we proceed to recycle.
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
Why doing proper ecycling makes sense for your business
YOU want to be environmentally responsible
According to the United Nations, the growing volume of electronic waste, including mobile phones, laptops, televisions, refrigerators, and electrical toys, poses a major threat to the environment and human health. In 2016, only about 20 percent of all e-waste globally was recycled
YOU want to be socially responsible
The reuse of technology provides affordable electronics to people in low-income households and developing economies that would not be able to afford new electronics otherwise. This is important to bridging the digital divide and it can also provide economic opportunities to developing countries. We have seen how important used electronics can be in providing education to children. More affordable electronics are valuable to start-ups as well. You or your business once invested in the technology you are now replacing by working with us you are maximizing the social and economic value presented by your old equipment making sure our electronics do a world of good. A 6-year-old commercial laptop at a large business may be a great option for reuse through a startup business, or in a school, or even reused in by lower-income populations
YOU want to protect your business, your brand, your customers
E-Waste is often regulated, there are many regulations that can make a company liable when getting rid of their old technology, this is especially true if the items are sold internationally. A data breach caused by unprofessional wiping of data can be embarrassing, can make your clients lose confidence in your ability to diligently care for their privacy, and can also be the cause for legal proceedings. Not disposing of electronics properly can be a costly mistake.
YOU want to highlight your sustainability and corporate social responsibility
It is true, your electronics ending in the wrong hands can be embarrassing, but being responsible for the disposal of your old technology can be a source of pride to you, your company, do good to employee morale, and will highlight to your clients that you are responsible and sustainable.